Horse chestnut tincture (Aesculus hippocastanum) is a dietary supplement made from somestic herbs and spirits.
INGREDIENTS OF HORSE CHESNUT TINCTURE (Aesculus hippocastanum):
- horse chestnut seeds (Slovenian)
- 45% fruit brandy (Slovenian).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE HORSE CHEDNUT TINCTURE (Aesculus hippocastanum):
15 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary. We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
Take before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
At varicose veins and similar problems with the veins we use horse chestnut tincture external, namely applying it gently on the legs in the direction from the feet towards the heart.
At antifungal use we rub tincture into the skin several times a day; especially important is to do this in the evening.
TIPS TO FACILIATE THE USE OF HORSE CHESNUT TINCTURE (Aesculus hippocastanum):
- We consume one bottle of 100ml in about 5 weeks.
- We use horse chesnut tincture mostly external, but one can use it also internal.
- Side effects such as nausea, stomach discomfort or itching, occur seldom. If they do occur, it is necessary to stop taking it or reduce the dose.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Horse chestnut extracts help maintain proper circulation.
Horse chestnut extracts help support healthy veins and capillaries
Helps maintain healthy blood circulation. Helps maintain healthy venous circulation in the legs.
Traditionally used for the good circulation of blood in microvessels. Traditionally used to decrease the sensations of heavy leggs.
Helps the physiological pH balance of the stomach.
Food supplement supports the physiological activity helping the tissue trophies,…. skin, hair, nails. Helps the physiological skin purifying activities.
Helps maintaining mobility and flexibility of joints. Contribute to the resistance during the premenstrual cycle. Contributes to relieve the menopause symptoms.
Increases the physiological resistance of the organism in case of severe ambiance conditions.
Antioxidants can protect from free radicals and helps in case of foods intake deficiency or increased amount of nutrients. Useful to protect the skin from UV-induced oxidative damage. Helps protect against the free radicals action due to UV exposure or severe ambiance conditions. Protection against the free radicals action due to stress, alcoholics,UV exposure or polluted ambiance conditions.