Rosemary tincture is completly natural food supplement made from homegrown organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF ROSEMARY TINCTURE (Rosmarinus officinalis):
- Rosemary leafs (Slovenian origin, organic)
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE ROSEMARY TINCTURE (Rosmarinus officinalis):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF ROSEMARY TINCTURE (Rosmarinus officinalis):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Compatible with heart medicines. Nevertheless, we recommend consultation with a physician.
- During pregnancy is taking the tincture due to stimulating effect not recommended.
- Other side effects are at the prescribed quantities not known.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
It sustains the liver reducing the livertoxicity of some toxic chemicla agents.
It supports hepatobiliary drainage.
Helps to strengthen the body, helps you feel more energetic.
Contributes to the natural defences of the body, supports the immune system.
Traditionnally used to support to elimination by the urinary tract – Traditionnally used to contribute to elimination functions of the organism.
Useful to maintain the physiological purifying functions. Supports the function of intestinal tract.
Traditionally used to facilitate the digestion. Contributes to the stimulation of the production of the digestive body fluids. Supports the liver and biliary function. Helps to facilitate fat digestion.
Rosemary is rich in the antioxidants.
Contains naturaly occuring antioxidants – antioxidants help protect your cels and tissues from oxidative damage, antioxidants contribute to the total antioxidant capacity of the body.