Garlic tincture (Allium sativum) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENS OF GARLIC TINCTURE (Allium sativum):
- Fresh garlic cloves (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE GARLIC TINCTURE (Allium sativum):
10 – 15 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
By external use we can repress the fungal infection of the toes: we rub in the tincture several times a day.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF GARLIC TINCTURE (Allium sativum):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 5 weeks.
- Those with a sensitive stomach can tolerate it usually more difficult.
- Not suitable for people who use blood-thinning medicine (because it also dilutes the blood).
- Tincture of garlic is not recommended immediately after surgery.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT GARLIC (Allium sativum). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Antibacterial, antioxidative activity, strengthens immune system.
Garlic can contribute to the maintenance of the microbial balance in the gut, and to the defence against harmful microorganism (bacteria, fungi).
Garlic helps maintain the healthy function of the respiratory system.
Used for the good circulation of blood in microvessels. Helps to decrease the sensations of heavy leggs”
Helps to maintain a healthy liver function.
Contributes to the resistance against temporary stress.
Contains antioxidant/s. Helps increase the antioxidative capacity of the body.
There are no reviews yet.