Buckwheat tincture (Fagopyrum esculentum) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF BUCKWHEAT TINCTURE (Fagopyrum esculentum):
- dried flowers and leaves of buckwheat (Slovenian origin, organic)
- organic Slovenian fruit spirit
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 30 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE BUCKWHEAT TINCTURE (Fagopyrum esculentum):
30 drops three times a day continuously for six WEEKS, after one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF BUCKWHEAT TINCTURE (Fagopyrum esculentum):
- Buckwheat is partly fototoksical, which means, that the exposure to strong sun at the time of taking the tincture may cause deep damage to the skin. Taking of the tincture is not recommended at a time, when you are a lot (like summer vacation by the sea) exposed to the sun. That applies only for the tincture and NOT for tea.
- 1 bottle (100 ml. ) of buckwheat tincture we consume in approximately 3 weeks.
- The more the disease is developed, the longer it takes to recovery. At greater difficulties we may use the concoction from buckwheat flowers permanently, with smaller interruptions.
- Dietary supplement buckwheat tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT BUCKWEED FLOWERS AND LEAVES. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Contributes to vascular health, which in turn helps to maintain a healthy heart, contributes to blood vessels health.
Contains herbs with lung inflammation reducing, cough-up promoting and bronchial spasm reducing properties.