Buckwheat tincture (Fagopyrum esculentum) is a food supplement made from organic Slovenian herbs and organic Slovenian brandy.
INGREDIENTS OF BUCKWHEAT TINCTURE (Fagopyrum esculentum):
- dried flowers and leaves of buckwheat (Slovenian, organic)
- organic Slovenian fruit brandy 45% vol. alk.
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE BUCKWHEAT TINCTURE (Fagopyrum esculentum):
30 drops three times a day continuously for six WEEKS, after one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed. We take the drops always with water: we instill them in a glass of water or on a spoon and rinse them down with a glass of water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF BUCKWHEAT TINCTURE (Fagopyrum esculentum):
- Buckwheat is partly fototoksical, which means, that the exposure to strong sun at the time of taking the tincture may cause deep damage to the skin. Taking of the tincture is not recommended at a time, when you are a lot exposed to the sun. That applies only for the tincture and NOT for tea.
- 1 bottle (100 ml. ) of buckwheat tincture we consume in approximately 3 weeks.
- The more the disease is developed, the longer it takes to recovery. At greater difficulties we may use the concoction from buckwheat flowers permanently, with smaller interruptions.
Due to the lack of research it is not recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Dietary supplement buckwheat tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT BUCKWEED FLOWERS AND LEAVES. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Contributes to vascular health, which in turn helps to maintain a healthy heart, contributes to blood vessels health.
Contains herbs with lung inflammation reducing, cough-up promoting and bronchial spasm reducing properties.