Wild garlic tincture is a natural food supplement made from the leaves of wild garlic and brandy.
INGREDIENS OF WILD GARLIC TINCTURE (Allium ursinum):
- Fresh leaves of wild garlic (organic, Slovenian)
- Slovenian organic fruit spirit.
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE WILD GARLIC TINCTURE (Allium ursinum):
25 – 30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary. We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
It should be taken before meals.
At cold sores, inflammations of the intestines or stomach one can take additional 20 drops in the forenoon and in the afternoon.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF WILD GARLIC TINCTURE (Allium ursinum):
- One consumes 1 bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- For healthy persons we recommend for the annual detoxification a 3-week cure a year, those with problems as well or more.
- If the smell bothers you, drink with milk or rinse it down with milk.
- Those with a sensitive stomach can tolerate it more difficult.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to maintain the healthy functioning of heart and blood vessels.