Oat tincture (Avena sativa) is a food supplement made from domestic herbs and brandy.
INGREDIENTS OF OAT TINCTURE (Avena sativa):
- Fresh green parts of oat (Slovenian)
- 45% of fruit brandy (Slovenian).
The origin of all ingredients: Slovenia, EU
Quantity: 100 ml.
HOW TO USE OAT TINCTURE (Avena sativa):
30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take it between meals.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF OAT TINCTURE (Avena sativa):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- When used as prescribed there are not known side effects.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded,
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Thyroide function and production of hormone, energy metabolism.
For the gastrointestinal tract health. Improves appetite. Reinforces secretion of digestive glands. Normalizes intestinal tract function. Beneficially affects digestion and promotes body’s detoxification processes
For the maintenance of women’s health — for the urogenital system health.