Shepherd’s purse tincture (Capsella bursa pastoris) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF SHEPHERD’S PURSE TINCTURE (Capsella bursa pastoris):
- Fresh shepherd’s purse herbs (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit spirit (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE SHEPHERD’S PURSE TINCTURE (Capsella bursa pastoris):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
On bleeding wounds we put undiluted tincture.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF SHEPERD’S PURSE TINCTURE (Capsella bursa pastoris):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- At hernia we massage affected area with shepherd’s purse tincture and drink lady’s mantle tincture.
- At uterus slip we massage affected area with shepherd’s purse tincture and take a seated bath in yarrow.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT SHEPERD’S PURSE (Capsella bursa pastoris). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to reduce the bleeding in case of superficial skin wounds.
It protects against excessive bleeding.
Contributes to the maintainance of normal venous circulation. Supports peripheral circulation.
Helps to maintain good comfort before and during menstrual cycle.
Helps maintain urinary tract function /helps maintain normal urinary flow.