Shepherd’s purse tincture (Capsella bursa pastoris) is a food supplement with organic certificate.
INGREDIENTS OF SHEPHERD’S PURSE TINCTURE (Capsella bursa pastoris):
- Fresh shepherd’s purse herbs (organic, Slovenian)
- fruit brandy (organic, Slovenian).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE SHEPHERD’S PURSE TINCTURE (Capsella bursa pastoris):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take it before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
On bleeding wounds we put undiluted tincture.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF SHEPERD’S PURSE TINCTURE (Capsella bursa pastoris):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- At hernia we massage affected area with shepherd’s purse tincture and drink lady’s mantle tincture.
- At uterus slip we massage affected area with shepherd’s purse tincture and take a seated bath in yarrow.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to reduce the bleeding in case of superficial skin wounds.
It protects against excessive bleeding.
Contributes to the maintainance of normal venous circulation. Supports peripheral circulation.
Helps to maintain good comfort before and during menstrual cycle.
Helps maintain urinary tract function /helps maintain normal urinary flow.