Tincture “Solanaceae” is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF TINCTURE “SOLANACEAE”:
- chili, roots and leafs of wild garlic, garlic (Slovenian origin, organic)
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
QUANTITY: 50 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio protected by patent.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE TINCTURE “SOLANACEAE”:
For prevention is recommended to use tincture like syrup diluted with water. Since it is a concentrate are sufficient to 3-5 drops, which we dilute with water to such an extent that we can tolerate the sharp taste. The process can be repeated up to three times a day; we continue for one month, then we make one month break, that the body purifies itself also in a natural way and strengthens and then continue.
At treatment, it is recommended to drop a drop of tincture on one cube of sugar and consume. We repeated the procedure three times a day and take regularly.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF TINCTURE “SOLANACEAE”:
- We consume one bottle of 100ml in about 3 months.
- If you use drops of nightshades tincture you may develop mild allergies or stomach problems that are of transitory in nature. If these side effects after one week do not subside, is advisable to quit taking the nightshades tincture.
- Before using the drops consult your doctor and / or pharmacist, especially if you already use medicines or dietary supplements.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
BRIEF SUMMARY ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF TINCTURE “SOLANACEAE”:
Solanaceae drops are the result of ancient knowledge of pharmacy combined with modern knowledge of molecular biology and biochemistry. In the search for an effective mixture were Slovenian scientists surprised by many facts that were previously suppressed or not well defined.
During the research it was found that at preparation of a mixture of plant extracts emerge intermediates which, in vitro (experiments on cancer cells in the laboratory) clearly activate the death of cancer cells. In addition, there was in the stems and leafs (green parts of the plant) discovered molecules that allow to strengthen the human immune system very well. The discoveries did not stop at this, because research is still ongoing.
Tincture “Solanaceae” is suitable for anyone who would like to strengthen his immune system (the athletes), persons who are recovering after a prolonged illness or facing some of the chronic and incurable diseases.
Tincture “Solanaceae” or its active mixture is protected under name “Solanaceae” by two patents. For their innovations received Slovenian scientists numerous Slovenian, international and global awards:
- Eureka! Innovations of the young, Gold medal and 3rd place in the country and a special prize “View from the other window” (September 2009),
- Rotary Club Ljubljana award: scholarship, (February 2010),
- 2. Best Award from International Congress of female innovators KIWIE in Seoul, South Korea (May 2010),
- Bronze medal for innovations 2009, Chamber of Commerce of Slovenia (May 2010),
- Gold Medal ASI from Innovatory Alliance Slovenia (May 2010),
- Bronze medal Nikola Tesla from International Congress of innovations of Southeast Europe in Belgrade (May 2010),
- Golden parquet ARCA Zagreb (October 2010).
Side effects: allergy to the active ingredient, upset stomach at higher doses
Precautions: drops may be taken with other medications and nutritional supplements, but before taking the drops is highly recommended to consult your doctor or pharmacist; if you are taking medicines or dietary supplements, you will take them a long time or permanently.
There are no reviews yet.