The yellow bedstraw tincture (Galium verum) is a natural food supplement from domestic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF YELLOW BEDSTRAW TINCTURE (Galium verum):
- yellow bedstraw herb (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE YELLOW BEDSTRAW TINCTURE (Galium verum):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if it is needed. We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
Against boils in the oral cavity we gargle with a 1:1with water diluted tincture. In addition, we drink the tincture in the above-mentioned amount.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF YELLOW BEDSTRAW TINCTURE (Galium verum):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Side effects are not known.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
It supports normal functioning of the liver and biliary tract.