Oak tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF OAK TINCTURE (Quercus robur):
- Fresh oak bark (Slovenian origin, organic),
- organic fruit brandy (Slovenian).
QUANTITY: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, fruit brandy 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE OAK TINCTURE (Quercus robur):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS TO FACILIATE THE USE OF OAK TINCTURE (Quercus robur):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Internal absorption of concomitantly administred medicine may be delayed. For this reason, the product should be taken 1 hour or more before of after intake of other medicinal products.
- It is lightly costive, therefore not suitable for people who have problems with their constipation. It is also not recommended for nervous intestinal problems.
- From the user’s experience, we can say that taking tinctures can irritate the stomach.
- For external use we recommend after applying the tincture the use of ointments (as tincture dries the skin). From our offer we recommend 12 herbs ointment.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT OAK TINCTURE (Quercus robur). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Contributes to comfort of throat. Moistens the membranes of the mouth and throat.
Helps improve the overall health and appearance of the skin.