Oak tincture is a food supplement made from domestic herbs and spirits.
INGREDIENTS OF OAK TINCTURE (Quercus robur):
- Fresh oak bark (Slovenian, organic),
- organic fruit brandy (Slovenian).
QUANTITY: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE OAK TINCTURE (Quercus robur):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary. We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. Take after the meal.
For external use one applies the tincture on the affected area several times a day.
TIPS TO FACILIATE THE USE OF OAK TINCTURE (Quercus robur):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Internal absorption of concomitantly administred medicine may be delayed. For this reason, the product should be taken 1 hour or more before of after intake of other medicinal products.
- It is lightly costive, therefore not suitable for people who have problems with their constipation. It is also not recommended for nervous intestinal problems.
- From the user’s experience, we can say that taking tinctures can irritate the stomach.
- For external use we recommend after applying the tincture the use of ointments (as tincture dries the skin). From our offer we recommend 12 herbs ointment.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of resear
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Contributes to comfort of throat. Moistens the membranes of the mouth and throat.
Helps improve the overall health and appearance of the skin.