Tincture “Sedation” is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF TINCTURE “SEDATION”:
- Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- passionflower herb (Passiflora incarnata) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 30% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE TINCTURE “SEDATION”:
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary. We take the tincture so if the problems are more serious. Other vise we take it when necessary or before sleep.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF TINCTURE “SEDATION”:
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- If you are treated with antidepressants, consult your doctor. In principle it is compatible with drugs.
- These herbs calm and consequently cause drowsiness so we don’t recommend taking this tincture before driving.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.