Tincture “Sedation” is a natural food supplement made from domestic organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF TINCTURE “SEDATION”:
- Valerian root, passionflower herb, lemon balm (Slovenian, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE TINCTURE “SEDATION”:
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary. We take the tincture so if the problems are more serious. Other vise we take it when necessary or before sleep.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take it before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF TINCTURE “SEDATION”:
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- If you are treated with antidepressants, consult your doctor. In principle it is compatible with drugs.
- These herbs calm and consequently cause drowsiness so we don’t recommend taking this tincture before driving.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research