is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF YARROW TINCTURE (Achillea millefolium):
- Yarrow herb (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit spirit (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE YARROW TINCTURE (Achillea millefolium):
We take 20-25 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF YARROW TINCTURE (Achillea millefolium):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Against the high pressure we recommend to drink tea “joy of veins”.
- Side effects are not known.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT YARROW (Achillea millefolium). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
It may reduce the blood cholesterol.
It may help to loose weight.
Helps to maintain normal vascular function.
Helps to support the digestion.
Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
Supports the excretory function of the kidneys.