Yarrow tincture is a completly natural food supplement from homegrown organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF YARROW TINCTURE (Achillea millefolium):
- Yarrow herb (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit brandy (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE YARROW TINCTURE (Achillea millefolium):
We take 20-25 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF YARROW TINCTURE (Achillea millefolium):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Against the high pressure we recommend to drink tea “joy of veins”.
- Side effects are not known.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT YARROW. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
It may reduce the blood cholesterol.
It may help to loose weight.
Helps to maintain normal vascular function.
Helps to support the digestion.
Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
Supports the excretory function of the kidneys.