White willow tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF WHITE WILLOW TINCTURE (Salix alba):
- white willow bark (Slovenian origin, organic),
- Slovenian organic fruit spirit.
QUANTIY 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 30% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE WHITE WILLOW TINCTURE (Salix alba):
25 – 30 drops three times a day for three weeks, after at least one week break can the cycles be repeated as necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
Against colds and headaches one takes 30 drops of tincture a day until recovery.
By strong cold attacks, on takes 30 drops of tincture every two hours. This should last no longer then one or two days.
TIPS TO FACILITATE THE APPLICATION OF WHITE WILLOW TINCTURE (Salix alba):
- 1 bottle of tincture 100 ml is consumed in approximately 3 weeks.
- Not those who take drugs against blood clotting and those with ulcers of the stomach and duodenum. Willow bark may increase the effects of anticoagulants such as coumarin derivatives.
- The use during pregnancy and during lactation is not recommended. Salicylates cross the placenta and appear in breast milk.
- We do not recommend it to people allergic to aspirin, although white willow significantly less irritatates the stomach and dilutes blood.
- One can combine white willow tincture with teas against cold or tincture of purple coneflower or thyme.
- The dietary supplement is not a compensation for a balanced and varied diet.
- Recommended daily amounts or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT WHITE WILLOW (Salix alba). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Contributes to healthy muscles and joints.
Contains herbs with body strengthening and restorative properties.