Centaury tincture is a food supplement with organic certificate.
INGREDIENTS OF CENTAURY TINCTURE (Centaurium erythraea):
- Centaury herb (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit brandy (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE CENTAURY TINCTURE (Centaurium erythraea):
We take 20-25 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
We take tincture always with water – either by instillation in a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF CENTAURY TINCTURE (Centaurium erythraea):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Side effects are not known.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily allowance or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT CANTAURY (Centaurium erythraea). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to support the digestion, contributes to the function of intestinal tract.
Traditionally used to help to find a better sleep. Traditionally used to decrease tenseness. Traditionally used to decrease restleness. Traditionally used to decrease irritability.
A generally restorative product for those who wish to suppress the addiction, including smoking addiction.