Dandelion tincture (Taraxacum officinale) is a food supplement with organic certificate.
INGREDIENTS OF DANDELION TINCTURE (Taraxacum officinale):
- Fresh dandelion root and leaves (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit brandy (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE DANDELION TINCTURE (Taraxacum officinale):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take it before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF DANDELION TINCTURE (Taraxacum officinale):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Do not use the tincture in biliary ducts or bowel obstruction. At gallstones consult your doctor.
- The use in patients with renal failure and/or diabetes, and/or heart failure should be avoided because of possible risks due to hyperkalemia.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Has prebiotic activities/contributes to the gastrointestinal well-being by its prebiotic effects.
Protection against the free radicals action due to stress, alcoholics,UV exposure or polluted ambiance conditions.
Helps maintain urinary tract function and helps maintain normal urinary flow.
Stimulates the digestion.
Contributes to the functions of the intestinal tract. Helps the physiological pH balance of the stomach.