Comfrey tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
COMPOSITION OF COMFREY TINCTURE (Symphytum officinale):
- fresh comfrey roots (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE COMFREY TINCTURE (Symphytum officinale):
Tincture is used external. One rubes in the undiluted tincture on the affected area at least twice a day.
You can also prepare a clay compress namely 1 tablespoon of comfrey tincture mix with dry clay, and add enough water to obtain a spread able mixture. Than spread it on a cotton cloth about half a centimeter thick. The compress place on the affected area and leave there over the night.
Certain substances in comfrey could cause liver damage. Recommended definitely safe use is for 4-6 weeks per year.
Internal use of comfrey tincture is no longer recommended. If someone nevertheless decides to use it, than take 20 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, or until required. We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
TIPS FOR EASER USE OF COMREY TINCTURE (Symphytum officinale):
- Comfrey contains some alkaloids that may be carcinogenic and can harm the liver. One can use it external only a limited time. Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Internal use is not any more recommended.
- For external use on the skin are side effects not known.
- How fast occurs improvement depends mainly on defect; in a minor defect is a significant recovery achieved after a few days, enduring injuries take longer.
- Because the tincture dries the skin, we recommend the use of an ointment. First, we rub in the tincture on the affected area, and then apply some ointment – one of our products, we recommend comfrey ointment or spruce resin ointment.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.