Red clover tincture (Trifolium pratense) is a completly natural dietary supplement made from Slovenian flowers of red clover and fruit brandy.
INGREDIENTS OF RED CLOVER TINCTURE (Trifolium pratense):
- Red clover flowers (organic, Slovenian origin),
- 45% fruit spirit (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE RED CLOVER TINCTURE (Trifolium pratense):
25 – 30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF RED CLOVER TINCTURE (Trifolium pratense):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- If you consume other hormonal preparations, consult your doctor. We also recommend a consultation if you are treated for breast cancer.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT RED CLOVER (Trifolium pratense). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to maintain a calm and comfortable menopause. Helps women coping with the teltale signs associated with menopause, such as hot flushes, sweating, restlessness and irritablity.
Trifolium pratense is beneficial for firmness of bones.
Improves function of the heart, strengthens blood vessels, increases elasticity and strength of blood vessel and capillary walls, normalizes blood pressure.
There are no reviews yet.