Red clover tincture (Trifolium pratense) is a natural dietary supplement made from domestic flowers of red clover and fruit brandy.
INGREDIENTS OF RED CLOVER TINCTURE (Trifolium pratense):
- Red clover flowers (organic, Slovenian),
- 45% fruit brandy (organic, Slovenian).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE RED CLOVER TINCTURE (Trifolium pratense):
25 – 30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary. We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF RED CLOVER TINCTURE (Trifolium pratense):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- If you consume other hormonal preparations, consult your doctor. We also recommend a consultation if you are treated for breast cancer.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to maintain a calm and comfortable menopause. Helps women coping with the teltale signs associated with menopause, such as hot flushes, sweating, restlessness and irritablity.
Trifolium pratense is beneficial for firmness of bones.
Improves function of the heart, strengthens blood vessels, increases elasticity and strength of blood vessel and capillary walls, normalizes blood pressure.