Thyme tincture is a food supplement with organic certificate.
INGREDIENTS OF THYME TINCTURE (Thymus vulgaris):
- Flowering thyme herb (organic Slovenian origin)
- fruit brandy (organic Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE THYME TINCTURE (Thymus vulgaris):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed. Having inflammation of the throat we in addition to drinking tincture also wash out the throat. Namely we dilute a teaspoon of tincture with three teaspoons of water and gurgle, at least in the evening, but we can gurgle also several times a day.
We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THYME TINCTURE (Thymus vulgaris):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, as it triggers uterine contractions.
- Also is thyme tincture not recommended for those who have a thyroid disease. They might sensitive react to thymol – Essential oil of thyme.
- Against Candida we recommend to take also green walnut tincture, to drink water with clay and to add chili to diet. Of course, an adequate diet is also necessary.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT THYME. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords. Reliefs in case of tickle in the throat and pharynx. Contributes to wellbeing of chest and throat. Contributes to a fresh breath. Good for respiratory tract and/or throat.
Traditionally used to facilitate the digestion.
Eases expectoration. Helps with dry cough.
Contains naturally occuring antioxidants. Antioxidants contribute to the total antioxidant capacity of the body and may help strengthen our body.
Contributes to the natural defences of the body – supports the immune system.