Thyme tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF THYME TINCTURE (Thymus vulgaris):
- Flowering thyme herb (organic. Slovenian origin)
- fruit spirit (organic, Slovenian origin).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE THYME TINCTURE (Thymus vulgaris):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed. Having inflammation of the throat we in addition to drinking tincture also wash out the throat. Namely we dilute a teaspoon of tincture with three teaspoons of water and gurgle, at least in the evening, but we can gurgle also several times a day.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THYME TINCTURE (Thymus vulgaris):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, as it triggers uterine contractions.
- Against Candida we recommend to take also green walnut tincture, to drink water with clay and to add chili to diet. Of course, an adequate diet is also necessary.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT THYME (Thymus vulgaris). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords. Reliefs in case of tickle in the throat and pharynx. Contributes to wellbeing of chest and throat. Contributes to a fresh breath. Good for respiratory tract and/or throat.
Traditionally used to facilitate the digestion.
Eases expectoration. Helps with dry cough.
Contains naturally occuring antioxidants. Antioxidants contribute to the total antioxidant capacity of the body and may help strengthen our body.
Contributes to the natural defences of the body – supports the immune system.