Artichoke (cardoon) tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
THE COMPOSITION OF ARTICHOKE TINCTURE (Cynara scolymus ):
- leaves of the cardoon (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 30% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE ARTICHOKE (CARDOON) TINCTURE (Cynara scolymus ):
25-30 drops three times a day for three weeks, after at least one week break, can the cycles be repeated as necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF ARTICHOKE TINCTURE (Cynara scolymus ):
- It is not suitable for people with biliary obstruction.
- In the case of gallstones, consult a doctor before use.
- Compatible with drugs.
- 1 bottle of 100 ml is consumed in approximately 3 weeks.
- By cleaning and vascular problems, works very well in combination with buckwheat. In this case, we take from each tincture 15 drops (together 30 drops).
- The use of larger quantities of the above cited may in rare cases cause digestive problems.
- The dietary supplement cardoon tincture is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amounts or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT ARTICHOKE (Cynara scolymus ). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
May help to decrease the level of lipids blood.
Promotes weight loss.
Support of detoxification.
Helps support the digestive juice flow. Mantains a healthy liver. Contributes to intestinal comfort. Helps to support digestion, contributes to the normal function of intestinal tract.
Contributes to normal blood lipid levels.
Traditionally used to contribute to normal urinary elimination functions. Traditionally used to support the excretory function of the kidneys.
Used to enhance the renal elimination of water. Used for the drainage of the organism. Stimulates the elimination function of the organism. Contributes to the functionary of the urinary tract.
There are no reviews yet.