Artichoke (cardoon) tincture is a food supplement made from local organic herbs and organic local brandy.
THE COMPOSITION OF ARTICHOKE (CARDOON) TINCTURE (Cynara scolymus ):
- leaves of the cardoon (organic, Slovenian)
- Slovenian organic fruit brandy.
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE ARTICHOKE (CARDOON) TINCTURE (Cynara scolymus ):
25-30 drops three times a day for three weeks, after at least one week break, can the cycles be repeated as necessary. Drops we always take with water, we instill the tincture in a glass of water or on a spoon and than rinse it down with water.
Take before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF ARTICHOKE (CARDOON) TINCTURE (Cynara scolymus ):
- It is not suitable for people with biliary obstruction.
- In the case of gallstones, consult a doctor before use.
- Compatible with drugs.
- 1 bottle of 100 ml is consumed in approximately 3 weeks.
- By cleaning and vascular problems, works very well in combination with buckwheat. In this case, we take from each tincture 15 drops (together 30 drops).
- The use of larger quantities of the above cited may in rare cases cause digestive problems.
- The dietary supplement cardoon tincture is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amounts or dose should not be exceeded.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
May help to decrease the level of lipids blood.
Promotes weight loss.
Support of detoxification.
Helps support the digestive juice flow. Mantains a healthy liver. Contributes to intestinal comfort. Helps to support digestion, contributes to the normal function of intestinal tract.
Contributes to normal blood lipid levels.
Traditionally used to contribute to normal urinary elimination functions. Traditionally used to support the excretory function of the kidneys.
Used to enhance the renal elimination of water. Used for the drainage of the organism. Stimulates the elimination function of the organism. Contributes to the functionary of the urinary tract.