Birch tincture (Betula pendula) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF BIRCH TINCTURE (Betula pendula):
- Birch leaves (Slovenian origin, organic)
- organic Slovenian fruit spirit.
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 30 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE BIRCH TINCTURE (Betula pendula):
25 – 30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least one week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF BIRCH TINCTURE (Betula pendula):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- For kidney inflammation, we also have a special combination of herbs in tincture called kidney.
- When we take the tincture, we shall care to drink large quantities of water, so as to rinse the kidneys well; this is the best way to relieve inflammation and to melt down kidney stones and sand. In this way is also the uric acid better discharged (at rheumatism and gout).
- Tincture is not suitable for those who suffer from water retention in the body due to weak heart function.
- To dissolve kidney stones we shall consume birch for a long time (with weekly brakes). Substances in birch leaves make the stones to melt.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT BIRCH (Betula pendula). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Supports the normal level of blood cholesterol.
Supports the excretory function of the kidneys.
Contains herbs that have liver, kidney and intestinal tract activity promoting properties.
Beneficially affects digestion and promotes body’s detoxification processes.