Birch tincture (Betula pendula) is a dietary supplement made from domestic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF BIRCH TINCTURE (Betula pendula):
- Birch leaves (Slovenian, organic)
- organic Slovenian fruit brandy.
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE BIRCH TINCTURE (Betula pendula):
25 – 30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least one week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary. We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
Take before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF BIRCH TINCTURE (Betula pendula):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- For kidney inflammation, we also have a special combination of herbs in tincture called kidney.
- When we take the tincture, we shall care to drink large quantities of water, so as to rinse the kidneys well; this is the best way to relieve inflammation and to melt down kidney stones and sand. In this way is also the uric acid better discharged (at rheumatism and gout).
- Tincture is not suitable for those who suffer from water retention in the body due to weak heart function.
- To dissolve kidney stones we shall consume birch for a long time (with weekly brakes). Substances in birch leaves make the stones to melt.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Supports the normal level of blood cholesterol.
Supports the excretory function of the kidneys.
Contains herbs that have liver, kidney and intestinal tract activity promoting properties.
Beneficially affects digestion and promotes body’s detoxification processes.