Nettle tincture (Urtica dioica) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF NETTLE TINCTURE (Urtica dioica):
- Nettle leaves (Slovenian origin, organic)
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE NETTLE TINCTURE (Urtica dioica):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
Against rheumatism we rub the tincture into the skin twice a day. Thereafter we recommend application of resin ointment.
For better hair growth we rub in the diluted nettle tincture once a day and massage the scalp with it.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF COMMON NETTLE TINCTURE (Urtica dioica):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Because the tincture dries the skin, we recommend application of an ointment. Against rheumatism we recommend from our offer resin ointment. In this case you shall use nettle also internal.
- In case of urinary tract disease, kidney sand and edema, we recommend that you, in addition to drinking nettle tincture, drink also large quantities of water. If you have the edema due to poor heart function, then this therapy is not appropriate.
- Very seldom emerge effects such as indigestion or allergies on the skin.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- We shall not exceed the recommended daily amount, or the dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT NETTLE (Urtica dioica). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to prevent and eliminate the dandruff. Helps to heal the wounds.
It contains minerals (iron) and reduces anaemia.
Adjuvant in sympomatic treatment of micturition disorders in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia at stage I e II.
Support of the body´s defence /supports the immune system.
Supports the excretory function of the kidneys.
There are no reviews yet.