Tincture “Kidney” is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF TINCTURE “KIDNEY”:
- birch leaves (Betula pendula) tincure (Slovenian origin, organic),
- horsetail (Equisetum arvense) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- thyme (Thymus vulgaris) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- milky oats (Avena sativa) tincture (Slovenian origin, organic).
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE TINCTURE “KIDNEY”:
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF TINCTURE “KIDNEY”:
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Compatible with drugs, does not burden the heart.
- When we are taking the tincture “kidney” we recommend drinking much water. Take care that the area over the kidneys is as warm as possible. To drink large quantities of water is not recommended for people that have a weak heart.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.