Varicose veins are a frequent companion of elderly people and those who do a lot of standing. Our ancestors helped themselves with horse chestnut and buckwheat.
VARICOSE VEINS SET COMPOSITION:
- Buckwheat tincture 100 ml – 2 bottles,
- horse chestnut ointment 100 ml – 1 jar,
- herbal tea “Joy of veins” organic, 40g – 1 bag
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF VARICOSE VEINS SET:
- In the set are 2 bottles, 100 ml, of tincture, which is sufficient for the entire 6-week treatment (it is recommended to take buckwheat tincture for 6 weeks without interruption).
- It is taken 3 times daily 25-30 drops.
- The more advanced the disease is, the longer it takes to recovery. In case of serious difficulties may preparations of buckwheat blossoms be taken permanently with smaller interruptions.
- 1 bottle of buckwheat tincture 100ml is consumed in about 3 weeks.
- Buckwheat is partly phototoxic, that means that a strong sun, while taking buckwheat tincture, may cause deep skin damage. So is taking buckwheat tincture not recommended at the time when we are long sun exposed. This applies only for tincture and NOT for tea.
- Other side effects are not known, it is suitable for pregnant women.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Dietary supplement buckwheat tincture is not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
HORSE CHESTNUT OINTMENT:
- Horse Chestnut ointment is a 100% natural product (ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, extracts from horse chestnut, calendula tincture and peppermint essential oil).
- We rub in the ointment mainly in the evening, immediately after we wash our feet; we sit down, put our feet higher than the hips and gently apply from toes against the heaps (in direction toward the heart). We do not massage. If it pleases us, then massage very gently.
- Ointment is significantly better absorbed and the skin does not remain so greasy if the ointment is applied to wet skin and if we, after applying the ointment, go across the lubricated parts with wet hands as well.
- best to use it at least in the evening before sleeping. It can be used also more often.
HERBAL TEA JOY OF VEINS
- cantains olive leaf (Olea europea), common yarrow (Achillea millefolium), shepherd’s purse (Capsella bursa pastoris), buckwheat flowers and leaves (Fagopyrum esculentum).
- it is taken at least twice a day or up to 7 dcl per day.