Resistance against everyday challenges is our and your wish. Purple coneflower is for this purpose simply indispensable, thyme disinfects the mouth and throat, and in addition you get tasty tea “immunity” full of antioxidants.
COMPOSITION OF THE MAXIMAL IMMUNITY SET:
- Purple coneflower tincture 100ml, organic – 1 bottle,
- common thyme tincture 100ml, organic – 1 bottle,
- tea “immunity” 30 g, organic – 1 bag.
All products have ORGANIC CERTIFICATE and are from controlled SLOVENIAN (EU) organic production.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF THE MAXIMAL IMMUNITY SET:
- Rinsing mouth with thyme is especially recommended for those who are a lot in exposed areas such as schools, kindergartens, shopping centers and the like.
- Thyme is not suitable for pregnant women, as it triggers uterine contractions.
- Thyme tincture is also not recommended for those who have thyroid disease. They might have a sensitive reaction to thymol – essential oil of thyme.
- More about thyme at this link (click here).
- Purple coneflower is suitable also for children, only that the quantity should be based on body weight. If an adult that weights 75kg takes 30 drops, then a child that weigts 15kg takes 6 drops. You can put them also in hot tea and so a large part of alcohol evaporates. Tincture should children take only when they are sick, and not as prevention (as they must develop an appropriate immune system by themselves).
- Purple coneflower tincture is most effective at first signs of cold. If we start early enough and take our dose consistently, can we mainly avoid major difficulties, but if we are late only for a day we experience significantly weaker symptoms.
- Some take purple coneflower also preventively, namely when in autumn begin major temperature changes, they make a 3-week treatment with regular taking of purple coneflower tincture and thus strengthen the body’s immunity and prepare for winter challenges.
- Learn more about purple coneflower at this link (click here).
- Tea “immunity” is composed of meadowsweet, common agrimony, walnut leaf, nettle, apple mint, oregano, rosemary and red clover.
- Nutritional supplements purple coneflower tincture and common thyme tincture are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.