HORSE CHESTNUT OINTMENT FROM HERBAL FARM HANUMAN IS A 100% NATURAL PRODUCT.
INGREDIENTS OF THE HORSE CHESTNUT OINTMENT (Aesculus hippocastanum):
* extra virgin olive oil (organic),
* beeswax (slovenian origin, organic),
* tincture of horse chestnut (made by Herbal farm Hanuman, organic),
* calendula tincture (made by Herbal farm Hanuman, organic),
* peppermint essential oil (organic).
QUANTITY 100 ml.
100% NATURAL AND PREMIUM QUALITY.
WHEN TO USE THE HORSE CHESTNUT OINTMENT:
* varicose veins,
* inflammation of the veins, enlarged veins, capillaries burst,
* swelling (edema),
* heavy legs, sensation of tension in the legs.
HOW TO USE THE HORSE CHESTNUT OINTMENT:
Before all we rub the ontment in in the evening, immediately after we have washed our feet. We sit down, put our feet higher than the hips and gently applly from fingers against the hips (toward the heart). We do not massage respectively, if it pleases us massage very gently.
Ointment is significantly better absorbed and the skin does not remain so greasy if the ointment is applied to wet skin or if we go, after applying the oitment, across the applied area also with wet hands.
TIPS FOR EASIER OF USE OF THE HORSE CHESTNUT OINTMENT:
- In addition to the ointment can also be used tincture of horse chestnut (such as applyig or drinking). First, apply tincture, then ointment.
- For people who have problem with burst of capillaries, it is very suitable also to drink a tincture made from buckwheat flower.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes and oral cavity. Keep product away from children’s reach.
INCI: Olea europaea, Cera alba, Aesculus hippocastanum fruit tincture, Calendula officinalis flower tincture, Mentha piperita essential oil.