MARIGOLD – CALENDULA OINTMENT IS A 100% NATURAL PRODUCT
INGREDIENTS OF THE MARIGOLD CALENDULA OINTMENT ( Calendula officinalis ):
· extra virgin organic olive oil with already soaked flowers of our farm grown marigold,
· beeswax (Slovene origin),
· St. John’s wort oil domestic production, made from extra virgin organic olive oil,
· marigold tincture (Slovene origin),
· horsetail tincture (Slovene origin),
· chamomile tincture (Slovene origin),
· lavender essential oil.
QUANTITY 100 ml.
100% NATURAL AND PREMIUM QUALITY.
WHEN TO USE THE MARIGOLD CALENDULA OINTMENT:
- maintains healthy skin,
- nourishes and protects the skin,
- supports the skin’s ability to regenerate,
- soothes skin irritation,
- improves the appearance of the skin,
- against dry, cracked and tight skin,…
HOW TO USE THE MARIGOLD CALENDULA OINTMENT:
We use it when necessary. Typically, at least once a day. If it is used to promote the healing process it is important to apply (also) in the evening.
Ointment is significantly better absorbed and the skin does not remain so greasy if the ointment is applied to wet skin or if we go, after applying the oitment, across the applied area also with wet hands.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THE MARIGOLD CALENDULA OINTMENT:
- It can also be used for daily skin care.
- On fresh wounds we do not applie the ointment, but we can use a tincture. Ointment is applied only on the margins of the wound, otherwise, we take care to keep the wound clean and dry.
- It is very suitable for use on farm animals.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes and oral cavity. Keep product away from children’s reach.
INCI: Calendula flower Olea europaea extract, Cera alba, Hypericum flower Olea europaea extract, Calendula flower tincture, Equisetum arvense tincture, Chamomille tincture, Lavandula angus. essential oil.