Marigold tincture is a dietary supplement made from domestic herbs and spirits.
INGREDIENTS OF MARIGOLD TINCTURE (Calendula officinalis):
- Marigold flowers (Slovenian, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE MARIGOLD TINCTURE (Calendula officinalis):
External we use mainly water diluted tincture, with which we wash the affected areas. For wounds we can use also undiluted tincture.
For internal use we take 20 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary. We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
Take before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF MARIGOLD TINCTURE (Calendula officinalis):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- The tincture dries the skin, so we suggest also use of an ointment after its application. In our offer is also marigold ointment.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
By provitamin A, essential aminoacids and antibacterial components, it presents antifungal, antibacterial and healing properties.
Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
Helps support normal liver function.