Tincture “Cold” is a natural food supplement made from domestic organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF TINCTURE “COLD”:
- Echinacea herb, thyme herb, bark of white willow (Slovenian)
- organic fruit brandy (Slovenian).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE THE TINCTURE “COLD”:
If needed; or 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary. If we recover, we can stop taking the tincture prematurely.
At strong cold attacks we can take 30 drops every 2 hours. But this should last only one or at most two days.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take it before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASSIER USE OF TINCTURE “COLD”:
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- We use it when colds already occur. It is not suitable for preventive use.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- The tincture is also suitable for children, but we shall adjust the quantity to their body weight – if 75kg adult takes 30 drops, then should 15kg child take 5 drops. The tincture can be given even in the hot tea and so a large part of the alcohol evaporates.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.