Tincture “Cold” is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF TINCTURE “COLD”:
- Echinacea herb tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- thyme herb tincture (Slovenian origin, organic),
- bark of white willow tincture (Slovenian origin, organic)
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE THE TINCTURE “COLD”:
If needed; or 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary. If we recover, we can stop taking the tincture prematurely.
At strong cold attacks we can take 30 drops every 2 hours. But this should last only one or at most two days.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASSIER USE OF TINCTURE “COLD”:
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- We use it when colds already occur. It is not suitable for preventive use.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- The tincture is also suitable for children, but we shall adjust the quantity to their body weight – if 75kg adult takes 30 drops, then should 15kg child take 5 drops. The tincture can be given even in the hot tea and so a large part of the alcohol evaporates.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.