Roseroot tincture is completly natural food supplement made from organic slovenian herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF ROSEROOT TINCTURE (Rhodiola rosea):
- Roseroot root (Rhodiola rosea radix)
- slovenian fruit brandy
All ingridiens are grown and made is Slovenia.
Quantity 50 ml.
Organic certificate – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio: 1:11, V/V, fruit brandy 45% vol.alk.
Packed in dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE ROSEROOT TINCTURE (Rhodiola rosea):
We take 15 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take tincture before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF ROSEROOT TINCTURE (Rhodiola rosea):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 50ml in about 3 weeks.
- It is not yet clear if the rose root is compatible with antidepressants, therefore is concomitant use of both not recommended. Not recommended is its use also in a state of strong excitement. Other undesirable effects are so far not confirmed.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT ROSE ROOT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Contributes to normal blood circulation, which is associated with brain performance and reactivity, contributes to optimal mental and cognitive activity.
For strength and condition. Endurance for sports performances. Plant antioxidant for cell protection. Adaptogen that protects during physical stress.
Helps organism to adapt for emotional stress, physical effort, helps to stimulate the nervous system, has beneficial effect in fatigue and headaches induced by stress, beneficial for the sleep difficulties, poor appetite.
Golden root helps maintain normal function of the circulatory system, in this way providing cells with oxygen and nutrients.