Purple coneflower tincture (Echinacea purpurea) is a food supplement made from local herbs and brandy.
INGREDIENTS OF THE PURPLE CONEFLOWER TINCTURE (Echinacea purpurea):
- fresh herb of the purple coneflower (Slovenian origin)
- organic Slovenian fruit brandy.
QUANTIY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE ECHINACEA (PURPLE CONEFLOWER) TINCTURE (Echinacea purpurea):
25 – 30 drops three times a day for three weeks, after at least one week break the cycles can be repeated as necessary. The tincture is taken always with water: we instill it in a glass of water or on a spoon and rinse down with water.
Take at least one hour after the meal.
By strong cold attacks can bee taken 30 drops of purple coneflower tincture every two hours. This should take only one or at most two days.
External, at least in the evening (but can be also 3 times a day), shall the affected area be applied with purple coneflower tincture. Because alcohol dries the skin, we suggest, after applying the tincture, to follow with use of natural ointments – from our offer, for example: marigold ointment, 12 herbs ointment or ointment made from burdock and yellow bedstraw (galium verum).
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF ECHINACEA (PURPLE CONEFLOWER) TINCTURE (Echinacea purpurea):
- 1 bottle of purple coneflower tincture 100ml is by internal use consumed in approximately 3 weeks.
- The most recommended is purple coneflower tincture at the first signs of catching cold. If one acts early enough and takes his dose consistently, can be major problems mostly avoided, one experiences only about a day significantly weaker symptoms.
- Some take it also as prevention, namely in autumn when major temperature changes begin. They make a 3-week treatment with regular intake of purple coneflower tincture and thus strengthen the body immunity and prepare it for the winter challenges.
- Dietary supplement purple coneflower tincture is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep the tincture out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Soothing for mouth and throat. Reliefs in case of irritation of throat and pharynx. Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
Adjuvant terapy of recurrent infection of the upper respiratory tract. Prophylaxis of recurrent infection of the upper respiratory tract – supportive therapy for cold.
Contribute to the maintenance of the lower urinary tract health.
Contribute to the proper function of the body´s defensive system – Echinacea purpurea helps the function of the natural imumune system.