Passionflower tincture (Passiflora incarnata) is a dietary supplement made from domestic herbs and spirits.
INGREDIENTS OF PASSIONFLOWER TINCTURE (Passiflora incarnata):
- Fresh leaves and thin stems of passionflower (Slovenian, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 9, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE PASSIONFLOWER TINCTURE (Passiflora incarnata):
15-20 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least one week break, cycles can be repeated, if necessary.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We
take before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF PASSIONFLOWER TINCTURE (Passiflora incarnata):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 5 weeks.
- The passionflower is considered a sedative, thus calms and can cause drowsiness – affects the ability to drive.
- In very rare cases there may occur allergy.
- Against insomnia we have also a special tincture called “sedation”, which consists of passionflower, valerian and lemon balm.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Healthy Sleep / Stress Relief
Helps to induce calm rest and sleep helps to calm down after the argument and excitedness recommended to people feeling week and fatigued helps to induce relaxation