Mountain herbal tea is a delicious blend of wild grown herbs from Slovenian hills. This herbal tea blend has a very pleasant taste and is suitable for anyone on any occasion.
INGREDIENTS OF THE MOUNTAIN HERBAL TEA:
- common agrimony (Agrimonia europatoria) ,
- raspberry leafs (Rubus idaeus),
- pine needles (Pinus sylvestris),
- meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria),
- horsetail (Equisetum arvense),
- wild oregano (Origanum vulgare),
- yarrow (Achillea millefolium),
- kidney vetch (Anthyllis vulneraria).
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS Slovenia, from CERTIFIED SLOVENIAN ORGANIC PRODUCTION.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
HOW TO PREPARE THE MOUNTAIN HERBAL TEA:
As an infusion: On a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and allow stand for 5-10 minutes. Then we strain and sweeten if desired.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THE MOUNTAIN HERBAL TEA:
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15-20l tea.
- We can drink up to 1 liter of this herbal tea per day..
- Tea is suitable so for children as for elderly people. Pregnant women can drink it in smaller quantity.