Mountain herbal tea is a delicious blend of wild grown herbs from Slovenian hills. This herbal tea blend has a very pleasant taste and is suitable for anyone on any occasion.
INGREDIENTS OF THE MOUNTAIN HERBAL TEA:
- common agrimony (Agrimonia europatoria) ,
- wild oregano (Origanum vulgare),
- raspberry leafs (Rubus idaeus),
- elder blossom (Sambucus nigra),
- Wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum),
- kidney vetch (Anthyllis vulneraria).
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS Slovenia, from CERTIFIED SLOVENIAN ORGANIC PRODUCTION.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
HOW TO PREPARE THE MOUNTAIN HERBAL TEA:
As an infusion: On a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and allow stand for 5-10 minutes. Then we strain and sweeten if desired.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THE MOUNTAIN HERBAL TEA:
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15-20l tea.
- We can drink up to 1 liter of this herbal tea per day..
- Tea is suitable so for children as for elderly people. Pregnant women can drink it in smaller quantity.