Woman’s herbal tea is tea is a blend of homegrown organic herbs.
Lady’s mantle helps to maintain good comfort before and during menstrual cycle. Oat leaves for the maintenance of women’s health — for the urogenital system health. Lemon balm maintain the natural hormonal balance of the human body.
INGREDIENTS OF THE LADY’S HERBAL TEA:
- lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris)
- yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- oat leaf (Avena sativa)
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS: Slovenia, EU FROM CERTIFIED SLOVENIAN ORGANIC PRODUCTION
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
HOW TO PREPARE THE LADY’S HERBAL TEA:
As an infusion: on a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. Then we strain and drink up to 3 cups per day.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THE LADY’S HERBAL TEA:
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l tea.
- We can drink up to 3 cups of this herbal tea per day.
- At severe difficulties we drink 3 cups of tea daily, for 3 weeks. Otherwise, we drink tea if needed, especially in the days of painful menstruation and at irregular menstruations as well.
- At inflammation of vagina we recommend woman’s tea; very good are Lady’s Mantle and yarrow tincture together and if there is bleeding we ad also shepherd’s purse tincture.
- At painful menstruations next to tea perform well also yarrow tincture and Lady’s Mantle tincture (together). This we really recommend to all girls.