Lady’s herbal tea is tea is a blend of homegrown organic herbs.
Lady’s mantle helps to maintain good comfort before and during menstrual cycle. Oat leaves for the maintenance of women’s health — for the urogenital system health. Lemon balm maintain the natural hormonal balance of the human body.
INGREDIENTS OF THE LADY’S HERBAL TEA:
- lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris)
- yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- oat leaf (Avena sativa)
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS: Slovenia, EU FROM CERTIFIED SLOVENIAN ORGANIC PRODUCTION
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO PREPARE THE LADY’S HERBAL TEA:
As an infusion: on a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. Then we strain and drink up to 3 cups per day.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THE LADY’S HERBAL TEA:
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l tea.
- We can drink up to 3 cups of this herbal tea per day.
- At severe difficulties we drink 3 cups of tea daily, for 3 weeks. Otherwise, we drink tea if needed, especially in the days of painful menstruation and at irregular menstruations as well.
- At inflammation of vagina we recommend woman’s tea; very good are Lady’s Mantle and yarrow tincture together and if there is bleeding we ad also shepherd’s purse tincture.
- At painful menstruations next to tea perform well also yarrow tincture and Lady’s Mantle tincture (together). This we really recommend to all girls.
There are no reviews yet.