Menopause tincture formula is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF MENOPAUSE TINCTURE FORMULA:
- red clover (Trifolium pratense) tincture (Slovenian, organic)
- chaste tree(Vitex agnus castus) tincture (Croatian, organic),
- hawthorn (Crateegus monogyma) tincture (Slovenian, organic),
- Sheperd’s purse herb (Capsella bursa pastoris) tincture (Slovenian, organic),
- passion flower herb (Passiflora incarnata) tincture (Slovenian, organic).
QUANTITY 100 ml.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 45 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE MENOPAUSE TINCTURE FORMULA:
25-30 drops three times a day continuously for 3 weeks. Afer one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF MENOPAUSE TINCTURE FORMULA:
- 1 bottle (100 ml) of menopause tincture we consume in approximately 3 weeks.
- Dietary supplement menopause tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT THE INGRIDIENTS OF MENOPAUSE TINCTURE. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Red Clover helps maintain a calm and comfortable menopause/helps women cope with symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flashes, sweating, restlessness and irritability.
Chaste tree contributes to the balance of female hormones during menopause. Contributes to the relief of menopause symptoms.
Hawthorn supports blood circulation, relaxes, soothes.
Sheperd’s purse contributes to the maintenance of normal venous circulation / Supports peripheral circulation.
Passionflower contributes to peaceful rest, helps to calm down after excitement. Recommended for people who feel weak and tired. It’s relaxing.