Lungs herbal tea is made from organic, homegrown herbs of Herbal farm Hanuman.
Marsh mallow, plantain, lime tree flowers and wild primrose have soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
INGREDIENTS OF HERBAL “LUNGS TEA”:
- marsh mallow – (Althea officinalis),
- plantain (Plantago lanceolata),
- wild thyme (Thymus serphyllum)
- lime tree flower (Tilia platyphyllos),
- wild primrose (Primula veris).
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS: Slovenia, EU FROM CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCTION
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
HOW TO PREPEARE HERBAL “LUNGS TEA”:
The best way to prepare this tea is cold soaking: we pour on two teaspoons of herbs two cups of cold water and allow stand for at least 6 hours. Then we warm up a little until lukewarm, strain and drink throughout the day.
It is not nothing wrong (only we obtain less medicinal mucus) if tea is prepared as an infusion: on a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes and than strain.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF HERBAL “LUNGS TEA”:
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l of tea.
- We can drink up to 3 cups of this herbal tea per day..
- Tea is very suitable for children and elderly people. Pregnant women can drink it in small quantities.