Herbal Tea “Good morning” is very tasty homemade herbal tea, which gently invigorates and refreshes. It acts as an energy tea and is suitable for any occasion, especially for morning awakening and a nice start of the day.
INGREDIENTS OF HERBAL TEA “GOOD MORNING”:
- hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis)
- raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
- pepper mint (Mentha piperita)
- wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum)
- elder Flower (Sambucus nigra)
- yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- field horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis).
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS: Slovenia, EU FROM CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCTION
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
HOW TO PREPEARE HERBAL TEA “GOOD MORNING”:
As an infusion: on a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes, then strain and sweeten if desired.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF HERBAL TEA “GOOD MORNING”:
- 1 bag of the herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l tea.
- We can drink up to 3 cups of this herbal tea per day.
- Tea is suitable for children and pregnant women. For older people with high blood pressure are large quantities not recommended.