Lemon balm tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF LEMON BALM TINCTURE (Melissa officinalis):
- Lemon balm herb (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE LEMON BALM TINCTURE (Melissa officinalis):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break the cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF LERMON BALM TINCTURE (Melissa officinalis):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- At sleep disorders, we recommend our tincture “sedation”, where to the lemon balm tincture are added valerian (valeriana officinalis) and maypop (passiflora incarnata).
- Compatible with drugs; it has no known side effects.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Maintain the natural hormonal balance of the human body.
Support for healthy circulatory system.
Clinically/scientifically proven to support calmness and to help sleep onset, contributes to optimal relaxation.
Acts as an antioxidant/helps preventing oxidative damage.