Lemon balm tincture is a food supplement made from domestic herbs and spirits.
INGREDIENTS OF LEMON BALM TINCTURE (Melissa officinalis):
- Lemon balm herb (Slovenian, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE LEMON BALM TINCTURE (Melissa officinalis):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break the cycles can be repeated if necessary.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
Take before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF LERMON BALM TINCTURE (Melissa officinalis):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- At sleep disorders, we recommend our tincture “sedation”, where to the lemon balm tincture are added valerian (valeriana officinalis) and maypop (passiflora incarnata).
- Compatible with drugs; it has no known side effects.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Maintain the natural hormonal balance of the human body.
Support for healthy circulatory system.
Clinically/scientifically proven to support calmness and to help sleep onset, contributes to optimal relaxation.
Acts as an antioxidant/helps preventing oxidative damage.