Herbal tea “Joy of veins” is an effective herbal tea from local organic herbs.
Olive leaf is traditionally known for helping the blood circulation and vascular pressure. Yarrow, Sheperd’s purse and buckweed flower helps to maintain normal vascular function.
INGREDIENTS OF THE HERBAL TEA ”JOYFUL VEINS”:
- olive leaf (Olea europea),
- common yarrow (Achillea millefolium),
- shepherd’s purse (Capsella bursa pastoris),
- ajda cvet (Fagopyrum esculentum).
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS: Slovenia, EU FROM CERTIFIED SLOVENIAN ORGANIC PRODUCTION.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
HOW TO PREPARE THE HERBAL TEA “JOYFUL VEINS”:
As an infusion: We pour on a teaspoon of herbs a cup of boiling water and allow stand for 10 minutes. Then we strain and drink up to 3 cups per day.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THE HERBAL TEA “JOYFUL VEINS”:
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l tea.
- We can drink up to 1 liter of this herbal tea per day.
- In addition to tea you can drink tincture of garlic or wild garlic (if you have problems with blood vessels), a good effect has also tincture of sheperd’s purse (if you are in the menopause or your blood pressure fluctuates greatly) or you can drink tincture of white mistletoe (if you have hormonal problems).