Valerian tincture (Valeriana officinalis) is a food supplement made from domestic herbs and brandy.
INGREDIENTS OF VALERIAN TINCTURE (Valeriana officinalis):
- dried valerian roots, organic
- fruit brandy, 45% vol alc., organic.
Land of origin: Slovenia, EU
Quantity: 100 ml.
HOW TO USE VALERIAN TINCTURE (Valeriana officinalis):
20 – 25 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. We take it between meals.
In cases of ocasional sleeping problems just take 20-25 drops before sleep.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF VALERIAN TINCTURE (Valeriana officinalis):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- When used as prescribed there are not known side effects.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT VALERIAN (Valeriana officinalis). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps maintain normal quality of sleep.
Helps you cope calmly with the stress of a busy lifestyle, support of mental well-being in cases of tension and stress, contributes to optimal relaxation.
Contributes to recover physical and mental well-being.
Reduces digestive system disorders and spasms.
For cardiovascular health – Improves function of the heart, strengthens blood vessels, increases elasticity and strength of blood vessel and capillary walls, normalizes blood pressure.