Olive tree leaves tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF OLIVE LEAVES TINCTURE (Olea europaea):
- Olive leaves (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, fruit spirit 40 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE OLIVE LEAVES TINCTURE (Olea europaea):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF OLIVE LEAVES TINCTURE (Olea europaea):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- In certain persons appears so-called Herxheimer or “die-off” effect, which is manifested by swelling of the mouth cavity, throat, sinuses and lymph nodes; there appear rash, fatigue, diarrhea, pain in muscles and joints, or other flu-like symptoms. In fact, this is just a confirmation that olive leaves are functioning and that the body responded appropriately. There started the natural process of toxin secretion, but still exceeds the capacity of secreting system. To alleviate the symptoms, it is advisable to drink large quantities of water, which helps the lymphatic system and the kidneys maintain proper functioning and to improve the ability to cope with the surplus of toxins. To get completely rid of excess toxins can last from few days to one week.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN DUE TO THE ALCOHOL CONTENT.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT OLIVE LEAVES (Olea europaea). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Daily intake of supplemental olive leaf extract polyphenols and contributes to the reduction of the blood glucose rise after meals.
Helps the physiological sugars balance.
Traditionally known for helping the blood circulation and vascular pressure.
Antioxidants can protect from free radicals and helps in case of foods intake deficiency or increased amount of nutrients.
Contributes to the functions of the intestinal tract. Supports the function of intestinal tract.
Helps the upper respiratory tract.
Increases the physiological resistance of the organism in case of severe ambiance conditions.