Olive tree leaf tincture is a food supplement with organic certificate.
INGREDIENTS OF OLIVE LEAF TINCTURE (Olea europaea):
- Olive leafs (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE OLIVE LEAF TINCTURE (Olea europaea):
We take 25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if it is needed. We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
Take before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF OLIVE LEAF TINCTURE (Olea europaea):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- In certain persons appears so-called Herxheimer or “die-off” effect, which is manifested by swelling of the mouth cavity, throat, sinuses and lymph nodes; there appear rash, fatigue, diarrhea, pain in muscles and joints, or other flu-like symptoms. In fact, this is just a confirmation that olive leafs are functioning and that the body responded appropriately. There started the natural process of toxin secretion, but still exceeds the capacity of secreting system. To alleviate the symptoms, it is advisable to drink large quantities of water, which helps the lymphatic system and the kidneys maintain proper functioning and to improve the ability to cope with the surplus of toxins. To get completely rid of excess toxins can last from few days to one week.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or the dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT OLIVE LEAF (Olea europaea). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Daily intake of supplemental olive leaf extract polyphenols and contributes to the reduction of the blood glucose rise after meals.
Helps the physiological sugars balance.
Traditionally known for helping the blood circulation and vascular pressure.
Antioxidants can protect from free radicals and helps in case of foods intake deficiency or increased amount of nutrients.
Contributes to the functions of the intestinal tract. Supports the function of intestinal tract.
Helps the upper respiratory tract.
Increases the physiological resistance of the organism in case of severe ambiance conditions.