Herbal tea “digestion” is a tea blend of organic domestic herbs.
Yarrow, peppermint, wild majoram, marsh mallow, rosemary, chamomille helps to support the digestion.
COMPOSITION OE HERBAL TEA “DIGESTION”:
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Peppermint (Mentha pipperita)
- Walnut leafs (Juglans regia)
- Wild Oregano (Origanum vulgare)
- Marsh mallow (Althea officinalis)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla).
ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS: Slovenia, EU FROM CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCTION.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
HOW TO PREPEARE HERBAL TEA “DIGESTION”:
As an infusion: on a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. Then we strain and drink if needed, or 3 cups daily for 3 weeks. Than we make an interruption for at least one week. After an interruption cycles of tea drinking and interruptions can be continued if needed.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF HERBAL TEA “DIGESTION”:
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l tea.
- We can drink up to 3 cups of this herbal tea a day.
- It is suitable for children, elderly people and also for pregnant women (for them we have a special tea “pregnant woman”, which they can drink in large quantities).
- In addition to tea you can drink tincture “bitters” made of 12 herbs, which turns out in stomach problems well.
- For better appetite you may help yourself also with centaury tincture.
- If the stomach lining is irritated and gastric acid is significantly increased, then we drink tea with a lot of mucus. In our offer is this tea “breast tea”, which can also be used in such cases.
- If you tolerate coffee good, but feel burning in your stomach, you have a lack of stomach acid (which is nowadays very often). Then eat and drink bitter stuff. From our offer is this tincture “bitters”. To have regular meals and a vegetable dinner (without additives) helps also.