“Warm hug against cold” herbal tea is a traditional blend of herbs made from Slovenian organic herbs – quality strong herbs witha alot of taste in efficiency.
Hyssop and sage have pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords. Meadowsweet has immune strengthening properties. Elder flower supports sweating during feverish conditions.
INGREDIENTS OF THE HERBAL TEA “WARM HUG” :
- hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis),
- birch leaves (Betula pendula),
- meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria),
- elder blossom (Sambucus nigra),
- wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum),
- thyme (Thymus vulgaris),
- sage (Salvia officinalis),
- marshmellow (Althea officinalis),
- wild oregano (Origanum vulgare).
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS: Slovenia, FROM CERTIFIED SLOVENIAN ORGANIC PRODUCTION
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO PREPARE THE HERBAL TEA “WARM HUG” :
As an infusion: We pour on a teaspoon of herbs a cup of boiling water and allow stand for 5-10 minutes. Then we strain and drink up to 3 cups per day.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF THE HERBAL TEA “WARM HUG”:
- 1 bag of the herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l tea.
- We can drink up to 3 cups of tea per day. We drink it slowly throughout the day.
- Tea is suitable for both children and elderly. Pregnant women can drink it in small quantities, for example: one cup per day, at days of cold.
- If you have a cold, we recommend in addition to the herbal tea, to drink also tincture “common cold” or coneflower (Echinacea) tincture. If you have a sore throat, you can also gurgle with tincture of common thyme.