Cleansing herbal tea is recommended for regular, several times a year, purification of body.
Oat leaf, birch leaf beneficially affects digestion and promotes body’s detoxification processes. Nettle contains minerals (iron) and reduces anaemia. Olive leaf antioxidants can protect from free radicals. Walnut leaf helps to remove the physiological fluids excess. Yarrow supports the digestion and the excretory function of the kidneys.
INGREDIENTS OF CLEANSING HERBAL TEA:
- oat leaf (Avena sativa),
- nettle (Urtica dioica),
- birch leaf (Betula pendula),
- olive leaf (Olea europea),
- betony (Betonica officinalis),
- hedge bedstraw (Gallium molungo),
- yarrow (Achillea millefolium),
- dandelion blossom (Taraxacum officinale).
THE ORIGIN OF ALL HERBS: Slovenia, EU FROM CERTIFIED SLOVENIAN ORGANIC PRODUCTION.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO PREPEARE CLEANSING HERBAL TEA:
As an infusion: on a teaspoon of herbs we pour a cup of boiling water and allow stand for 5-10 minutes. Then we strain. Drink up to 3 cups per day.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF CLEANSING HERBAL TEA:
- 1 bag of herbal tea is sufficient for approx. 15 – 20l tea.
- We can drink up to 3 cups of this herbal tea per day.
- Tea is suitable for children, elderly…
- For thorough cleaning you may also add to tea nettle tincture (impure skin), tincture of walnut or olive (acidity), buckwheat tincture (blood vessels).