Wild teasel tincture (Dipsacus fullonum) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF WILD TEASEL TINCTURE (Dipsacus fullonum):
- Wild teasel roots (Slovenian origin, organic)
- fruit spirit (Slovenian, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE WILD TASEL TINCTURE (Dipsacus fullonum):
15 – 20 drops 3 times a day, for 3 months, half an hour before meals. Then another 12 months three days during the full moon 25 drops 3 times a day.
We take tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it in a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE USE OF WILD TEASEL TINCTURE (Dipsacus fullonum):
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 4 weeks.
- Wild teasel detoxifies the body very well, so it is advisable at this time to drink more water. We can detoxify ourselves also in other ways e.g. in salt bath and the like.
- Often when taking tinctures initial condition worsens. There appear pain and rash. Than follows improvement.
- Unwanted effects of wild teasel are not known. Yet safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.