Echinacea glycerine tincture (Echinacea purpurea) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs and organic food-grade glycerin.
INGREDIENTS OF ECHINACEA GLYCERINE TINCTURE (Echinacea purpurea):
- fresh echinacea plant (Slovenian origin, organic)
- organic glycerine (non EU agriculture)
QUANTITY 100 ml.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, 70% glycerin
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE ECHINACEA GLYCERINE TINCTURE (Echinacea purpurea):
30-40 drops three times a day continuously for 3 weeks, after one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed. It can be used also only the time that is needed – for example 3 times a day when you have cold. When you are healthy again you can stop. By strong cold attacks can bee taken 30 drops of purple coneflower tincture every two hours. This should take only one or at most two days.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF ECHINACEA GLYCERINE TINCTURE (Echinacea purpurea):
- 1 bottle of Echinacea glycerine tincture 100ml is by internal use consumed in approximately 3 weeks.
- The most recommended is Echinacea glycerine tincture at the first signs of catching cold. If one acts early enough and takes his dose consistently, can be major problems mostly avoided, one experiences only about a day significantly weaker symptoms.
- Some take it also as prevention, namely in autumn when major temperature changes begin. They make a 3-week treatment with regular intake of Echinacea glycerine tincture and thus strengthen the body immunity and prepare it for the winter challenges.
- Dietary supplement buckwheat tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT ECHINACEA (Echinacea purpurea). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Soothing for mouth and throat. Reliefs in case of irritation of throat and pharynx. Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
Adjuvant terapy of recurrent infection of the upper respiratory tract. Prophylaxis of recurrent infection of the upper respiratory tract – supportive therapy for cold.
Contribute to the maintenance of the lower urinary tract health.
Contribute to the proper function of the body´s defensive system – Echinacea purpurea helps the function of the natural imumune system