Lady’s Mantle tincture (Alchemilla vulgaris) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF THE LADY’S MANTLE TINCTURE (Alchemilla vulgaris):
- lady’s mantle herb (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 4, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE LADY’S MANTLE TINCTURE (Alchemilla vulgaris):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
Against itching we dilute it with water (1 tablespoon of the tincture per 1 liter of water) and wash oneself with it.
TIPS FOR EASER USE OF LADY’S MANTLE TINCTURE (Alchemilla vulgaris):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- To facilitate the delivery we should drink the tincture the last four weeks before childbirth. We can combine it also with raspberry leaves, which are also recommended for an easier delivery as they soften the delivery passages (at us you can get them in form of tea).
- We recommend the drinking of the lady’s mantle tincture during pregnancy when it comes to problems. At a normal pregnancy with no problems is drinking of lady’s mantle tincture before the last weeks not necessary (but is not harmful).
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT LADY’S MANTLE (Alchemilla vulgaris). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Soothing and pleasant effect on throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
Helps to maintain good comfort before and during menstrual cycle.
For healthy joints /contributes to healthy muscles and joints.