Japanese knotweed tincture (Fallopia japonica) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF JAPANESE KNOTWEED TINCTURE (Fallopia japonica):
- roots of japanese knotweed (Slovenian origin, organic)
- organic Slovenian fruit spirit
QUANTITY 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, 45 % Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE JAPANESE KNOTWEED TINCTURE (Fallopia japonica):
25-30 drops three times a day continuously for at least 3 weeks, after one week break, we can repeat the cycles as needed.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF JAPANESE KNOTWEED TINCTURE (Fallopia japonica):
- 1 bottle (100 ml. ) of japanese knotweed tincture we consume in approximately 3 weeks.
- Dietary supplement japanese knotweed tincture is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.