Hawthorn tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF HAWTHORN TINCTURE (Crataegus monogyna):
- hawthorn flowers and fruits (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 6, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE HAWTHORN TINCTURE (Crataegus monogyna):
15-20 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS TO FASCILIATE THE USE OF HAWTHORN TINCTURE (Crataegus monogyna) :
- We consume one bottle of tincture 100ml in about 4-5 weeks.
- IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HEART MEDICINES!! The active ingredients of the hawthorn increase the response of the heart muscle to cardiac glycosides that these drugs contain. Consultation with your doctor is compulsory!
- The effects may be evident only after several weeks of use. However, the improvement lasts long after discontinued use. If there is no improvement is a visit to the doctor urgent.
- If the symptoms worsen during the use of the medicinal product, a doctor or a qualified health care practitioner should be consulted.
- Unwanted effects are even after prolonged taking of the tincture not known.
- Dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT HAWTHORN TINCTURE (Crataegus monogyna). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Supports circulation, relaxing and calming.
Hawthron extract supports heart functions, increases oxygen inflow and improves peripheral blood circulation.