Chamomile tincture is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF CHAMOMILE TINCTURE (Matricaria chamomilla):
- Chamomile flowers (organic, Slovenian origin)
- fruit spirit (organic, Slovenian origin).
QUANTITY: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE CHAMOMILE TINCTURE (Matricaria chamomilla):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
We use the tincture external if necessary – usually we apply it several times a day.
TIPS FOR EASER USE OF CHAMOMILE TINCTURE (Matricaria chamomilla):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- After external use of the chamomile tincture we suggest also application of an ointment, because the tincture dries the skin. From our offer we recommend calendula ointment.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT CHAMOMILE (Matricaria chamomilla). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to heal the skin after burns and in case of infected wounds.
Release of the respiratory tract – Supportive and soothing in case of dry cough, tickle in the throat – Soothing the throat – Respiratory comfort – Helps to soften respiratory troubles like coughs and sore throat.
There are no reviews yet.