Chamomile tincture is a food supplement made from domestic chamomile and spirit.
INGREDIENTS OF CHAMOMILE TINCTURE (Matricaria chamomilla):
- Chamomile flowers (organic, Slovenian)
- fruit spirit (organic, Slovenian).
QUANTITY: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE CHAMOMILE TINCTURE (Matricaria chamomilla):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break, cycles can be repeated if necessary.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water.
Take before eating or at least one hour after the meal.
We use the tincture external if necessary – usually we apply it several times a day.
TIPS FOR EASER USE OF CHAMOMILE TINCTURE (Matricaria chamomilla):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- After external use of the chamomile tincture we suggest also application of an ointment, because the tincture dries the skin. From our offer we recommend calendula ointment.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT CHAMOMILE (Matricaria chamomilla). FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps to heal the skin after burns and in case of infected wounds.
Release of the respiratory tract – Supportive and soothing in case of dry cough, tickle in the throat – Soothing the throat – Respiratory comfort – Helps to soften respiratory troubles like coughs and sore throat.