Walnut tincture (Juglans regia) is a food supplement made from domestic herbs and brandy.
INGREDIENTS OF WALNUT TINCTURE (Juglans regia):
- Immature walnut fruits (Slovenian, organic),
- fruit brandy (Slovenian, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Ecologically certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 5, V/V, brandy 45% vol. alk.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
HOW TO USE WALNUT TINCTURE (Juglans regia):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
We take the tincture always with water – either by instillation into a glass of water or we instill it on a spoon and wash down with a glass of water. Take before eating.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF WALNUT TINCTURE (Juglans regia):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Walnut tincture is a blood thinner, and therefore not suitable for people that take drugs against blood thinning. In this case, consult your doctor.
- To succeed in healing of Candida is also very important the diet.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safe use for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 12 is not guaranteed due to lack of research.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT WALNUT UNRIPE FRUIT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps maintain healthy skin/ epithelial layer.