Walnut tincture (Juglans regia) is a completely natural food supplement made from organic herbs.
INGREDIENTS OF WALNUT TINCTURE (Juglans regia):
- Immature walnut fruits (Slovenian origin, organic),
- fruit spirit (Slovenian origin, organic).
Quantity: 100 ml.
All ingredients are produced and processed in Slovenia, EU.
Organic certified – controlled by IKC UM – SI-EKO-002.
Extraction ratio 1: 3, V/V, fruit spirit 45% Alc. Vol.
Filled in a dark glass bottle together with a dosing cap.
The tincture is made using the traditional cold soak method, which provides a wide range of active ingredients in the extract.
The rich content of active ingredients also ensures that the proportion of alcohol is adjusted individually for each herb, which maintains a higher proportion of soluble active ingredients.
Our products are 100% natural. All herbs are organically grown or ethically harvested in the wild. The product does not contain GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
HOW TO USE WALNUT TINCTURE (Juglans regia):
25-30 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks, after at least a week break cycles can be repeated if necessary.
Best to take the tincture before meals with some water.
TIPS FOR EASIER USE OF WALNUT TINCTURE (Juglans regia):
- We consume one bottle of the tincture 100ml in about 3 weeks.
- Walnut tincture is a blood thinner, and therefore not suitable for people that take drugs against blood thinning. In this case, consult your doctor.
- To succeed in healing of Candida is also very important the diet.
- Dietary supplements are not substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount or dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS ONLY THE FOLLOWING CAN BE CITED ABOUT WALNUT UNRIPE FRUIT. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US VIA MAIL OR PHONE:
Helps maintain healthy skin/ epithelial layer.